Spent most of today bullying the portfolio plugin into doing my bidding. That’s what I get for wanting to write it myself, I suppose. I’d hoped to have time to put together or publish one of the plugins I wrote as part of all of this up on the WordPress plugin repository, but no such luck.
Regardless, once I had the portfolio under control, there wasn’t any reason to keep this away from the web crawlers. So I set up the SEO plugin, unrestricted the robots.txt, and notified all the relevant search engines. All of which is just technobabble meaning that I made the site officially open to the public via Google and the other usual suspects.
So. Here we are, then.